A blog devoted to God and helping fellow Christians keep positive in Faith and in Christ.
1. “Times” — Tenth Avenue North … I love this song so much because of the ending part when it’s from God’s point of view. It so perfectly describes his love for us and his never-ending faithfulness towards us no matter what we do or what position we’re in.
2. “Our God’ — Chris Tomlin … “And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?” This.
3. “Flags (Acoustic)” — Brooke Fraser … I love this song because of the final verses, when she sings that the last will be first. It’s a great reminder of the nature of God’s grace.
4. “God Delights in You” — Sovereign Grace … I just love this viewpoint on God’s joy in us as his children. It makes me smile so big every time I hear it.
5. “I Know That My Redeemer Lives” — Hymn … Yes, it’s a hymn. Yes, it’s old fashioned. But check out the piano piece that Paul Cardall does of this song. It’s so so beautiful.