A blog devoted to God and helping fellow Christians keep positive in Faith and in Christ.
1. Jeremiah 29:11 & 13 — I love these verses paired together because they work so beautifully to show the nature of God. Everything God does is to strengthen and teach us, to make us better individuals and to draw us closer to Him. If we really believe this, then no challenge we encounter will be in vain.
2. Micah 7:8 — Micah is one of my all-time favorite books of the Bible EVER! And this verse is perfect advice to those who feel they have fallen short of God.
3. The last sentence of Luke 6:45 — You will ultimately know a tree by it’s fruit, and what is in our hearts will be revealed in what we say and how we live. Luke 12:34 is also a good indicator of this.
4. Luke 21:15-19 — This is a good reminder of the trials that we will face because of our faith. Not only those who don’t believe, but often those who appear to be good and close to us will betray us deeply. We must rely on no one person, but on God ALONE.
5. Again, just the whole book of Micah. It seems like every section ends with a deeply positive and insightful piece, and it is just beautifully revealing of God’s nature and his amazing uniqueness and power.